Saturday 16 & Sunday 17, July 2016
16:00 – 00:00 each day
Ermou 134 -136 Athens, 10553
of The Association of Greek Archeologists… one of our all time favorite venues. We know its hot, we know its sticky, we know its tempting to leave the cement of the city behind and head to the beach, but for those of us who will stay in Athens, what better place to come and visit then July’s Meet Market, and here are 8 reasons why:
1. Oasis in the city center: Τhis neo-classical building sits in an exquisite garden full of trees and flowers and butterflies, which bends and twists leading your through the green like a labyrinth. It’s truly is a space worth visiting!
2. Tourists: Well this is the place to be. Because of its location on the walkway of Ermou, there are loads of toursists, from blonde Scandinavien beauties, to tall-dark-and-handsome Latin lovers, to Japanese island-hopers to American hip-hopers … plus locals of course! It truly feels like a mini-United Nations in the making.
3. History: Positioned with a perfect view of the Acropolis, this place evokes a sense of connection with the ancients. The atmosphere literally makes you travel back in time and have hallucinations of Zeus.
4. Music: As always, we will have a non-stop lineup of some of Athens finest DJ’s, rotating every 2 hours… the créme de la créme of hellenic sound-scapers who can make you dance to the beat of
5. Meeting: First and foremost, we are about meeting, and then the market. Come by to catch up with friends, or meet new ones, get inspiration from the stands and their artists, exchange ideas, laugh, gossip, philosophize, flirt and check out cute girls and guys.
6. Freebies: Even without a penny in your pocket, you won’t leave the Meet Market empty handed. At each and every Meet Market, you can come by the central cash point and play our themed game to win lots of prizes!
7. Refreshing Cocktails: In this summer weather, what better to relieve you from the heat and calm you down than a nice boozy basil smash, or a watermelon daiquiri, or an iced tea with ginger & hibiscus, or a lemonade with lavender… you get where this is going…
8. Support Local: Keep it Greek.Support local businesses and creativity.
Saturday | 18:00 - 20:00
Sunday | 18:00 - 20:00
What could possible be hiding in the heart of Athens? A mobile treasure will help us find out and take us on a summer adventure!
|16:00 – 18:00||Teever|
|18:00 – 20:00||Rusty Brown|
|20:00 – 22:00||G_|
|22:00 – 00:00||Pipidee|
|16:00 – 18:00||Afrogirl|
|18:00 – 20:00||Neck|
|20:00 – 22:00||Winjer|
|22:00 – 00:00||Santo|
No problemo! We bring the marketplace to you.
With our favorite makers all together under one virtual roof.
Do you want to support the Meet Market as a sponsor at our events?Learn how you can be a member in the gang!Contact