Machineworks Hall, Machineworks Courtyard & Apothiki Hall
Saturday 18 & Sunday 19, June 2016
13:00 – 23:00 each day
Pireos 100, Gazi 11854
1. 5th Athens Circus Festival: Prepare to witness the fitness of acrobats, jugglers, dancers and performers, as well as free seminars in theater and all that is circus.
2. Families & Kids: Basically, if you are under 1 meter tall, we have organized for you plenty of free interactive games and spectacles for kids.
3. 20+New Participants: That’s right… the creativity just keeps growing! Amongst our 100+ stands of Meet Market stalls, there will be over 20 new artists, designers and local businesses making an appearance for the first time… so expect to find plenty of new temptations.
4. Music: As always, we will have a non-stop lineup of some of Athens finest DJ’s… the créme de la créme of hellenic sound-scapers who can make you dance to the beat of The Meet.
5. Meeting: Come by to catch up with friends, or meet new ones, get inspiration from the stands and their artists, exchange ideas, laugh, gossip, philosophize, flirt and check out cute girls and guys (and now that it’s June, you can see a lot more skin).
6. Freebies: Even without a penny in your pocket, you won’t leave the Meet Market empty handed. You can come by the central cash point and play our themed game to win prizes!
7. Bar: In this summer weather, what better to relieve you from the heat and calm you down than a nice boozy basil smash, or a watermelon daiquiri, or an iced tea with ginger & hibiscus, or a lemonade with lavender… you get where this is going….
8.Support Local: Keep it Greek. Support local businesses and creativity.
Saturday 17:00 - 20:00
Sunday 18:00 - 20:00
“Once upon a time there was a circus." You were also at the circus and only you can imagine all the things you did there and the fun you had. And thats when something magical happened… an acrobat game just for you. Come join us to relive the circus with the Pigolampides team.
Sunday | 13:00-23:00
The summer hid inside the Histroy of Art. Come join us in a game about the sea, the summer, the city and art together with the mobile interactive workshop led by Panigiraki. For more info, check: https://www.facebook.com/panigyrakifinearts/
Ages 4-8 years
Get ready for the interactive theater game by Don Quixote “Pirates in shorts!”
Two ships, two actors, a general, a mother, two treasure chests, two flags and of course some shorts are all part of this fun, pirate adventure.
|13:00 – 15:00||DJ Booth|
|15:00 – 17:00||Santo|
|17:00 – 19:00||DJ Camabuca|
|19:00 – 21:00||Soul Vibrations|
|21:00 – 23:00||Neck|
|13:00 – 15:00||DJ Miss Shy|
|15:00 – 17:00||Afrogirl|
|17:00 – 19:00||2D|
|19:00 – 21:00||Haze|
|21:00 – 23:00||Trelandjas Mixer|
By metro: line 3 (Blue line): Kerameikos station
By trolley: No. 21 (from Omonoia station), Fotaerio Stop
By bus: No. 049, 815, 838, 914, Β18, Γ18, Fotaerio Stop
No problemo! We bring the marketplace to you.
With our favorite makers all together under one virtual roof.
Do you want to support the Meet Market as a sponsor at our events?Learn how you can be a member in the gang!Contact